WELCOME TO SURCARE AUSTRALIA
HOME OF THE SURCARE SMF-SERIES
Since 1998 Surcare Australia has been manufacturing it’s own brand of sanding and microfinishing machines, the Surcare SMF-Series.
The Surcare Series of machines has revolutionised sanding and finishing taking the labour intensity out of the process. Winning a number of awards and accolades Surcare Australia continues to produce quality machines that provide reliable results.
GET THE JOB DONE UP TO 70% QUICKER
Surcare powerful sanding technology can help you finish the job up to 30% quicker compared to standard sanding machines.
ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES
Focus more on the job at hand with advanced safety features such as Surcare's own state of the art vacuum technology.
POWER AND QUALITY GUARANTEED
Our Sanders & Microfinishers are built tough and designed to last for many years to come.
The SMF-Series of machines have revolutionised the finishing process worldwideSee the Range
The accessory pads are the only consumable requiring replacement periodically.See the Range
MEET THE MACHINES
Provided you maintain your Surcare machine, it will last for many years with only the accessory pads requiring replacement periodically, depending on the volume of work and the surface you are finishing with your Surcare machine.
Surcare Australia is a privately run company established in September 1999. Located in Berwick, Victoria, Surcare Australia is a progressive manufacturing business, assembling the Surcare brand of 4 disc sanding and microfinishing machines.Read More Contact Us
INNOVATION THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
Some of the factors that are considered in the design and manufacture of Surcare machines include:
- Ergonomics: Designed to take the labour intensity out of the finishing process
- Performance: Achieves results, capable of bulk removal or fine finishing. Provides a flat, even, predictable finish.
- Affordability: For the time saved in the finishing process the investment is repaid quickly. Can you afford not to have a Surcare machine in your workshop or on site?
- Time Management: Reduces finishing time. Covers a large area utilising 4 abrasive discs at once.
- Dust Extraction: A high quality unique system of dust extraction that enables excess dust and fine material to be transported to a sealed waste site.
- Built In Safety Features: Surcare machines have a large stop/reset button and Solid State Run Switching which prevents machines from restarting automatically after power failures. Machines must be manually restarted. Surcare machines also feature strong rubber handle grips.